MILLS COUNTY, Iowa. (KMTV) — A Partial Release of a Mandatory Evacuation Order was issued for Mills County today.
The order was issued by the Mills County Board of Supervisors and Mills County Emergency Management.
The area includes the following:
- Hanna Avenue East and West of 195th Street
- Hemford Avenue East of 195th Street
- 197th Street between Hanna Avenue and Hemford Avenue
- Ingrahm Avenue East and West of 195th Street
- 207th Street South of U.S. Highway 34
- Mahr Avenue West of 215th Street
- Nellen Road West of 215th Street
Residents in the area outlined above can return home.
Contact the new Flood Hotline with questions at 712-520-4000.