OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Wednesday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
- 141 new cases of COVID-19, bringing total to 10,473
- 955 new cases this week, compared to 910 last week. The positivity rate went from 9.4% to 11.1%.
- No new deaths. Deaths remain at 134.
- 6,824 residents have recovered from the illness.
- 94 patients in hospital diagnosed with COVID-19, 31 additional persons waiting for test results. 19 ventilators being used by COVID-19 patients.
- Hospitals reporting 353 medical and surgical beds available for a 74%occupancy rate.
- 44 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the area total to 3,118.
- The number of deaths in the community remains at 15.
- 1,279 people have recovered from the virus.
- 631 new cases between Saturday and Sunday. 432 on Saturday and 199 on Sunday.
- 45,560 have tested positive since start of pandemic.
- 438,567 have tested negative so far.
- Total positivity rate is currently at 9.4%.
- 1 new death on Saturday for total of 876 deaths.