OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Monday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
Three Rivers Public Health Department (3RPHD) reports total lab-confirmed COVID-19 cases within the district as follows:
- Dodge County: 635 cases
- Saunders County: 58 cases
- Washington County: 41 cases
- Total 3RPHD Case Count: 734 cases
- Additional death in Dodge County brings total there to six and total for the district to eight.
LINCOLN-LANCASTER COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Mayor Leirion Gaylor Baird and the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department announced that 15 lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Lincoln today, bringing the community total to 1,487.
- The number of deaths in the community remains at 10.
- The Health Department reported 68 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of cases in Douglas County to 5,848 from this outbreak.
- Two more deaths have been reported. A man and woman, both in there 70s have died. This brings the county total of fatal cases to 59.
- 1,818 people have recovered from the illness.
- Metro area hospitals reported 360 medical and surgical beds were available for a 73 percent occupancy rate and 125 patients were hospitalized with COVID-19.
- Of the 367 ventilators available to area hospitals, 124 were in use, including 29 for confirmed COVID-19 patients.
SARPY/ CASS COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- 8th death reported for county. The man was in is 70s with underlying health conditions according to the Sarpy Cass County Health Department. He tested positive following international travel.
- 892 positive cases in Sarpy County. 56 cases in Cass County.
- 687 people have recovered from the illness.
- 13,000 people have been tested.
POTTAWATTAMIE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT (PCHD)
- One additional death reported today for a total of 11 to date.
- PCPH confirmed 30 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday, June 13, 11 new cases on Sunday, June 14, and four new cases on Monday, June 15. Of the newly reported cases, one is from each Carson, Carter Lake, and Crescent, and the rest are from Council Bluffs. Three of these individuals were epi-linked and the others were tested between June 1 and June 13.
- 6,448 Pottawattamie County residents have been tested for COVID-19 with 510 (7.9%) testing positive.
- New confirmed cases: two
- Total confirmed positive cases: 24
- Recovered cases: 21
- Reported number tested:1596