OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — As coronavirus cases come in throughout our area on Monday, KMTV will update this story with the latest numbers. Check back often for updates. The latest updates will be posted at the top. You can find our full coronavirus coverage here.
- 53 new cases of COVID-19, for total of 5,206 in the county
- No new deaths
- 132 patients were hospitalized with COVID-19; 433 medical and surgical beds available for a 67 percent occupancy rate
- Of the 367 ventilators available to area hospitals, 124 were in use, including 37 for confirmed COVID-19 patients.
- 19 patients. DCHD has confirmed
- First case of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome. The syndrome is believed to be related to the coronavirus.
- 16 additional positive cases announced for a total of 1,372 cases
- Deaths in the community remain at 10
THREE RIVERS PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Dodge County: 571 cases
- Saunders County: 51 cases
- Washington County: 36 cases
- Total 3RPHD Case Count: 658 cases
POTTAWATTAMIE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH
- 30 additional positive cases for a total of 371 positive cases
- One new case for a total of 21 positives to date
- 20 people recovered
- 1,358 people tested to date