OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — U.S. Postal Service officials announced flooding has forced the temporary closure of nine Post Offices around Nebraska and Southwest Iowa.
All operations at the following Post Offices will be moved temporarily to nearby locations until further notice:
- Dannebrog, NE - Post Office moved to Saint Paul, NE located at 901 7th St.
- North Bend, NE - Post Office moved to Morse Bluff, NE located at 251 2nd St.
- Osmond, NE - Post Office moved to Plainview at 311 W. Locust Ave.
- St. Edward, NE - Post Office moved to Albion, NE located at 310 W Church St.
- Nickerson, NE - Post Office moved to Fremont, NE located at 348 E. 6th St.
- Verdigre, NE - Post Office moved to Creighton, NE located at 819 Main St.
- Winslow, NE - Post Office moved to Hooper, NE located at 211 N. Main St.
- Hamburg, IA - Post Office moved to Sidney Post Office at 509 Fillmore St.
- Pacific Junction, IA - Post Office moved to Glenwood Post Office at 101 S. Vine St.
Customers served by the Post Offices impacted by floods are advised to pick up their PO Box mail and obtain services at the Post Office wherer mail and services will move. Customers must bring photo ID when picking up mail.