OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — On Friday, the Omaha Police Department (OPD) said a local man was arrested with a six different kinds of drugs after connecting him to two overdoses.
OPD says Delmus Wilkerson was arrested due to an ongoing investigation and Narcotics detectives seized the following:
- Concrete Heroin 54.7 grams
- Meth 8.3 grams packaged for sale
- Powder cocaine 2.9 grams packaged for sale
- Crack cocaine 5.1 grams
- THC extract - personal use amounts
- 4.2 grams of suspected fentanyl packaged for sale (no field test, waiting on lab results before charging on this)
- $3,670.00 cash
- Scale, drug records, distribution kits, etc.
Police want to remind the community that tips leading to an arrest may be eligible for a $5,000 reward. Tippers may remain anonymous. You can report tips at 444-STOP (7867) or at www.omahacrimestoppers.org or at www.p3tips.com.