The 2016 recruit class for the Nebraska football team comes from 14 different states.
New Jersey: 1
South Dakota: 1
Head coach Mike Riley discussed the recruit class in an interview with the Big Ten Network.
"I think its probably, for them, a lot of fun. This is a long process. Lots of people come into play regarding a young man's decision. So, many different ways, I think that they get to it. But in the end, you know, they - it's important to them. They spend some time with it. They obviously put some thought in it and it was a lot of fun to watch," Riley said, referencing Lamar Jackson's commitment video. (Watch the entire interview below)
- Quayshon Alexander, Prospect Park, N.J.
- Dicaprio Bootle, Miami, Fla.
- Bryan Brokop, New Lenox, Ill.
- Tre Bryant, St. Louis, Mo.
- Tony Butler, Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- Marquel Dismuke, Calabasas, Calif.
- JoJo Domann, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- David Engelhaupt, Norfolk, Neb.
- Matt Farniok, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Derrion Grim, Stockton, Calif.
- Lamar Jackson, Elk Grove, Calif.
- Pernell Jefferson, New Orleans, La.
- Caleb Lightbourn, Washougal, Wash.
- Collin Miller, Fishers, Ind.
- Patrick O’Brien, San Juan Capistrano, Calif.
- John Raridon, West Des Moines, Iowa
- Greg Simmons, Fort Pierce, Fla.
- JD Spielman, Eden Prairie, Minn.
- Ben Stille, Ashland, Neb.
- Jack Stoll, Lone Tree, Colo.
- Boe Wilson, Lee’s Summit, Mo.
Watch KMTV Action 3 News at 6 for a recap of the Huskers Signing Day.